Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Dream Date: Trespassing.

Okay, so actually there wasn't any sign, so we weren't technically trespassing.  
No sign, is a good sign right? 



It was a great opportunity to try out our new camera.



Don't worry, we didn't go in.  
I may be a trespasser, but I'm not stupid.




So eerie and creepy.  It really makes me wonder what happened here.  It was probably something mundane and stupid, like bankruptcy and vandals, but I could easily imagine something tragic and perhaps a little mysterious and supernatural.  


 I knew you were all just dying to see inside.


 It was a bit anticlimactic and disappointing, and yet, proved mysterious after all.


And definitely creepy.


Mystery of the foul smell: solved.




Luckily I had my husband there to protect me.  Isn't he such a hottie?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice pictures! Nice camera! I always look at that barn too. Love the look of it. Thanks for the inside peek!

Erin said...

Why would soggy old kids' books be in an old barn? Creepy.

Fun date! We definitely have some neat looking farms and silos out here in Iowa that I look forward to taking really terrible pictures of. (I don't have a good camera, and I'm a terrible photographer.)

Jessica said...

Wow. You weren't kidding about the camera! Jealous! Super creepy barn, I agree.

Megan Marie said...

beautiful pictures!!! is this near rexburg? it sort-off looks familiar.

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. you are very thoughtful and friendly. i wish we lived close and could hang out.

i did know that you were in bishop's family and i think that's the coolest. he is one of the most inspiring people we've met. he was our bishop when we were newly weds and my husband and i thought, "we want to be like them!"

you're right about influencing people, even when you don't know about it and there is one example!

i actually think my main love language is quality time. so maybe i am a little love starved and hoping to feel it any way i can. thank you for your insight.

much love,
megan marie

LisAway said...

Awesome shots of a real adventure. So creepy! Weird! And it's still so weird to see Richard so BIG!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Very cool pics! Richard looks so much like Dad did when he was in his late 20's!