Thursday, August 9, 2012

Feeding Time

I haven't really put any home videos on this blog, mostly it's just a stylistic choice, but this clip makes me smile, so I thought I'd share.




The baby just learned this new trick of spitting while I'm trying to feed him --which is less than amusing-- and so to teach him a lesson, I set down the food and walked away.  A minute later I hear giggling, and it turns out that my 3 year old has decided to try his hand at feeding the baby.  They both thought they were so hilarious.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That IS pretty funny, especially since I didn't have to clean it up! Baby giggles are the best!

Christine said...

I've enjoyed reading about your adventures this summer. Are you back in Idaho now? Where did you end up? It would be so nice to see you!