| Goodbye Wyoming |
I've got a TON of pictures from the Summer and to be honest, it's a little overwhelming when I think of catching up now, so I'm just going to give excuses instead.
Biggest excuse: I'm pregnant!
That's a sufficient excuse don't you think? I went through my whole first trimester and then some during the summer. If I had any down time I was sleeping or eating and trying not to be sick.
Of course, I was still able to read a few books... so next excuse: The hard drive on my husband's laptop was too full to download many pictures, or else he had it with him at work so I had no way to blog... yeah.
Okay, my excuses are getting lamer.
Last but not least, the lamest one of all: I just wasn't feeling it.
Do you ever feel that way? Maybe I'll start feeling like blogging more now that we're back in Idaho (oh yeah, did I mention this was move number 17 for us?), although I still have the problem that the laptop is still unavailable most of the day (that's why there's no pictures of the ultrasound --that and they were terrible pictures that made the baby look like an alien. Did I mention it's another BOY? Oh, and I'm due mid-January).
Anyway, you didn't really want to hear about how sick and boring I was all Summer, and how I have placenta previa so I'm not allowed to lift more than 10 lbs (including the two-year-old who apparently doesn't agree with the Dr.'s advice), and then my husband hurt his back two weeks ago and could barely bend over, and how horrible those two things made the move this time around, and how when we did move in we had no electricity and had to rely on the goodness of nearby family members and friends help us and take us in for a few days... But then again, maybe you DID want to hear about how blessed we were to have friends and family members nearby to help us, and how we got to learn a little humility, and when we asked for help help came, and how despite some complications the baby is fine and healthy, and the boys still think they had a stellar Summer despite my lack of energy and oversight (actually that's probably why they had a great time, they got away with murder this Summer because I was too busy lying on the couch to make sure they stayed out of trouble), and how, miraculously, we were still able to get out and do a few really fun things as a family.
Perhaps I will get around to posting a few top pictures from this Summer after all, and maybe even a few lists of their shenanigans, but no promises --I know myself too well.
Well, I guess that's it. I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm still alive.
3 comments:
YOU'RE BAAAAAAACK!
we HAVE to get together and Catch up!
I'd say pregnancy is more than enough excuse. And moving and all the rest? Yeah, take a blogging break, would you? (For your sake, not mine. I like your posts.)
Congrats! Is this boy #4 then? Welcome to my world! Whew - it's a doozey.
Congrats!
We've only moved 7 times in 10 years, so you have us beat!
Post a Comment