Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to Wyoming

[Warning: Very out-of-date post I meant to publish back in May but never did. Sorry if it throws you off.]

This is how we were greeted as we made our way over the mountains to our new home in the middle of May.  Mind you, just 5 days prior I was being tortured by 97 degree weather. Luckily once we were down in the valley it wasn't so bad. Just drizzling as we unpacked the moving truck.  Sounds like fun eh?

Hello Wyoming



It eventually warmed up a little.  Let the Summer adventures begin!


Playing at parks:




Riding bikes:




Acrobatics in the back yard:





Throwing rocks in the river:


Scientific explorations:










Viewing wildlife:




Summer here we come!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I remember that upper-90 degree weather. That must have been quite a shock!

By the way, have you ever noticed how 70 degrees in the summer feels so different from 70 degrees in the winter?

shawna said...

I love Logan's wind-blown hair in the bike trailer. So cute!