Yeah, so I've been missing in action for a while, I know. I hope it won't become a habit. I've been intimidated by the thought of trying to recap, so instead of worrying about that, here's just a few recent pictures to let you know we're alive, and because I wouldn't want them to be even more out of date than they already are.
 |
| Halloween. I wasn't about to get all creative this year. |
 |
Of course I went all out for the pie making contest that was part of the Trunk-or-Treat/Fall Festival at the church.
Sheesh, I'm so competitive.
I won a chef's toque. |
 |
| My little baby burritos. |
 |
| Bed head. |
 |
| Yeah, they all needed hair cuts. |
 |
| Just one of many shenanigans. |
 |
| As if the lotion wasn't enough, yes, that's a permanent marker in the middle of it all. |
 |
| Practicing to be clowns? |
 |
| Ugh. Breathing treatments for Bronchiolitis. He was so good about it though. |
 |
This is a daily occurrence.
This particular masterpiece was done in the medium of yogurt followed by grilled cheese and tomato soup.
(Actually it's warmed up V8, or soup juice as my kids say. And yes, it extended onto the carpet). |
 |
This is the lovely Amaryllis I acquired from my Grandmother's house last January.
Don't ask me why it's blooming now. I also have no idea how it survived what I did to it this Summer. |
3 comments:
That pie is gorgeous!
Lotion-ohhhhhh nooooooooo!
I love your nature shots--beautiful flower.
The flower is a breath of Spring; the pie is exquisite; neither of them compares to the wonderful children. They are SO cute! (And mine USED the permanent marker -- on the living room walls!)
Holy moly! I think my 4th child will be the one with lotion on the carpet and permanent marker. He's my kid who worries me when I turn my back for 2 seconds. The others weren't that way to the extent he is. Man oh man. Hilarious when it's someone else's story, though!
I say it's better not to worry about huge recaps if your blogging gets sparse for awhile. That only gives you mental block and then you'll never get back to it. A quick hello with the recent stuff is the way to go! I'm glad you're alive.
AND LOOK AT THAT PIE! We really could easily be friends. Maybe one day our paths will cross in our many moving adventures.
Post a Comment