Monday, July 2, 2012

Critters...

Look what I saw on the way to the grocery store...

Only in Jackson.

Don't you love how the bush in the forefront is so in focus?
We've also had a few more encounters of the furry kind.

At least this one was alive.
It was stuck down there so I had to use a leather glove to pick it up and put it back in the tall grass.
 You may recognize this guy from a previous post.

Our little friends finally flew the nest.
 And  of course there were some encounters of the creepy crawly kind...

A Giant Water Bug we found in the parking lot.  Yikes!
Speaking of crawling, this little critter is just about to start walking.  In the meantime he is content getting into whatever mischief he can.

Looks a little confused doesn't he?


3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

That water bug is super creepy!!! Yes, your little critters are the cutest. :) I love the backward binky. So excited to see you guys!!!

Sandi said...

The backward binky is hilarious!

Fun to see animals, as long as they stay outside.