Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Proclamation in Pictures (100th post!)













This was inspired by an invitation to participate in the annual family proclamation celebration hosted at a blog I follow.  I've really enjoyed reading articles from this year and years past written by different people about specific parts of THE FAMILY, a Proclamation to the World. You can access those articles by clicking here. If you'd like to use my images, send me an email, my address is at the bottom of this blog.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

This is really good. Are those all your photos? I love them!

Tiffany said...

Your pictures match perfectly! LOVE! (visiting from the blog hop!)

Laura said...

Yes! Believe it or not, that was my skinny waist in the first picture. *sigh*

Melissa said...

This is great!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ah, this photo essay of the proclamation is awesome! I love it...just beautiful...thanks for sharing...and congratulations on your 100th post! ;0 - Jocelyn
beinglds.blogspot.com