Friday, August 5, 2011

I am So in Love.


I love his little fingers and toes.

I love his alertness when he's awake.

I love the funny little sounds and faces he makes when he's asleep.

I love his soft warm head on my chest.

I love his "pooping" face, and how he has to hold onto something really tightly while doing his business.

I love the fact that he almost never spits up.

I love how when he's hungry, he tries eating anything that gets close to his mouth, and is quite ravenous about it.

I love feeling his strong yet peaceful spirit.

How could I not be absolutely in love?




His older brothers love him, and are so sweet around him.  


I mean, all my babies are beautiful...  but this one is especially beautiful because he's so good.  Honestly, couldn't ask for a more mild and peaceful baby.  





It may not always be this way, but right now, this is what I need. 



Welcome little one.


You have a family that loves you.









2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that feeeling of being in love with your babies. Yeah!

Jessica said...

I'm in love, too, and I haven't even met him! We need to Skype!