This post has been deleted by it's author. (Me)
I decided that I for one don't really want to remember all this, unless I am ever in need of some birth control or something. And after just the first comment, I realize that it probably isn't the most inspiring thing for others to read --especially if they want to have children. If you are really curious about the nitty gritty details, just email me for the whole story.
That said, I do have a few things to say.
1. Epidurals are great.
2. Miracles do happen. And they happen nearly every day in maternity wards. (Oh, and miracle of miracles, I passed the stone without even knowing it right after the baby was born!)
3. I am so grateful for modern medicine.
4. Yes, it is worth it.
I decided that I for one don't really want to remember all this, unless I am ever in need of some birth control or something. And after just the first comment, I realize that it probably isn't the most inspiring thing for others to read --especially if they want to have children. If you are really curious about the nitty gritty details, just email me for the whole story.
That said, I do have a few things to say.
1. Epidurals are great.
2. Miracles do happen. And they happen nearly every day in maternity wards. (Oh, and miracle of miracles, I passed the stone without even knowing it right after the baby was born!)
3. I am so grateful for modern medicine.
4. Yes, it is worth it.
1 comment:
Ugh. Perhaps this is why I'm hesitant to get married and have kids? Ambien is crazy stuff. Strangest night of my life when my roommate started hallucinating because of it. So happy you're through with all that. I know there are still challenges, but I bet just looking at Logan makes it all worth it. :)
Post a Comment