Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Alive!

My oldest came in from the garage trying to get me to come out and see something.  I wasn't in the mood to get up just then, and so I asked him to just tell me what it was.
He said, "I don't know, it's something alive!"
Well, that caught my attention.

Sure enough, we had a little visitor.



All I know is that one moment I can't bring myself to walk the 20 feet to the garage, and the next minute, we're all packed up and on our way to a nearby nature spot to give the little guy a new home.  








I'm so glad for the catalyst it provided for us to get outside and enjoy nature that evening.



  I wish I could always come up with enough motivation to get out and do the things I really enjoy.


Thanks little mouse.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful pictures! I love that he just left you with the menacing clue "It's alive" which is enough to freak out any mom!