| Medium: Mud on White Door |
He couldn't have signed it better than if he could actually write.
I wish I could always see his "masterpieces" as works of art, but generally I just see them as work for me. Someday I'll miss it, I know, so I'll cherish these moments while I can (after giving a good [loud] lecture and taking away a few privileges).
Honestly though, the look of pure delight on his face and the jubilation in his voice as he announced "I have muddy hands!" almost makes me want to let him play in the mud everyday of his childhood. However, thinking of all the cat poop that was buried in that particular mud reminds me why I freaked out so bad in the first place.
Sigh. Motherhood...
(I didn't see it at first, but my husband pointed out to me that our 3 yr. old's handprint resembles a smiley face with it's tongue sticking out. Genius!)
2 comments:
I see it!
Laura, your blog is awesome! I've read the last several months of posts already and didn't even notice time passing. :) Thanks for sharing it! I will try - TRY! - to post more regularly on mine. Thanks for your friendship. I'm grateful to know you.
Post a Comment