Monday, June 4, 2012
What dreams may come...
When you have a dream about someone, do you tell them?
Is that weird?
I've had a lot of dreams recently about meeting people who's blogs I follow. I've never met most of them in real life, and in my dreams I act so silly, like I'm meeting a really famous celebrity or something. I feel so insignificant, as if I'm bothering them, or they're doing me a great favor to even talk to me.
I don't think that is how it really is. Maybe they're just as needy for the small validation that comes from simple comments and views as I am.
Maybe I shouldn't compare myself to what other people put on their blogs either --it's not like everyone is going to hang out their dirty laundry for the whole world to see (--although, I generally stick to people who keep it real).
So why do I feel so inadequate in my dreams?
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am often wearing nothing but my undergarments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where did you get that picture? Is that from your camera? Pretty. :)
Yeah, that was just handheld (I need to get a tripod) and cropped about 30 percent, with the sun still up. Not bad though, eh?
Heh heh, I have the weirdest dreams too. I usually tell someone I dreamed about them if it is nothing embarassing, or if it wouldn't be awkward. Once my dream even came true! I dreamed that I gave the Assistants to the President some calamine lotion the next day at zone conference. So I did, and told them I had dreamed it. A few days later one of them stood in an ant hill of fire ants. He called me a prophetess. It was so funny!
Post a Comment