Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Monsterpiece

My 3 year old strikes again.  He really knows how to think outside the box.


Just drawing with chalk is so boring.  Making multicolored dust is way cooler.


"My hands are pretty pretty, huh mom?"


I have to admit, the rock is kinda cool.

You know, back in the day and maybe even now in third world countries, they would probably think such rudimentary use of tools quite a talent for a kid his age, and would put him to good use grinding wheat or something.

I'll try to remember what a talented, free-thinker I have.

(Of course, it's harder to appreciate his creativity after pulling 5 or 6 pieces of his chalk out of the washing machine --after it had already filled with water and soap.  I was just lucky I hadn't put clothes in yet.)

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love that kid!

Jessica said...

Oh Gabe. :) Gotta love the creativity. :) You're right, that rock is awesome.