Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Evening Out

One Sunday Evening in the end of April, we decided to go out exploring to see what we could find.


We found fields full of giant round rocks.


I think they're lava bombs --evidence of the region's volcanic history.



There were also cows.



Lots of cows.


Even an Oreo cow. :)


 Then we stopped at a bridge that crosses the Snake River.


Swallows are amazing. If I were to be a bird, I would be a swallow. They look like they have so much fun flying.

This bridge was more picturesque,





However, I have a sneaking suspicion it is no longer in use.



Someone had a nice set-up across the way.


What is it with me and creepy old places?  I think it's an old pump house or something.
Someone call a plumber.


My boys.



No wonder they call him "Sparkles."



What a lovely outing.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You are quite the photographer. You're right, your oldest boy's eyes do sparkle.

Fun times!