Friday, May 25, 2012

Oooouuuuuuch...

E.T.?  

Nope.



This is what happens when your nearly 10 month old touches a wall mounted electric heater vent.

Ah, the joys of a new home, full of new hazards that you have yet to discover.

Don't worry, he's okay. Seriously, he was happy and smiley by the time we got to the Urgent Care clinic, and the Dr. sent us home saying, "Well, if it doesn't bother him, there's not much for me to do." Maybe babies his age don't have the attention span to focus on the pain like we adults do, or maybe he was simply blessed.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I seriously gasped. That looks awful! Thank goodness it's not as bad as it looks! I can't wait to see what hazards Vander discovers at our new house (NOT!)

Erin said...

Oh my gosh that's horrible! I hope he heals quickly.

Your place looks fun and cozy! Have fun over the summer in such a beautiful place. I enjoy catching up on your blog and reading about your life!

Jennifer said...

Poor, poor baby! Kind of reminds me of the time we let our 16 month old dance around with a sparkler on new year's eve... oops.

Christine said...

Ouch! That looks so painful! Poor little guy. We really miss you and your family! I'm glad you're enjoying your new place (minus the heater.)