I came home from shopping and running errands with the kids to find these on my table the other day. My husband had picked them while at work, and left them anonymously where I would find them (and yes, I didn't lock my door). Aren't they beautiful?! What a sweet guy.
(We won't mention the fact that the first person I suspected was my sister. --It just goes to show what a good arrangement he did, right?)
5 comments:
Super lovely! Nicely done, Richard!
It was surprisingly hard to find a suitable bottle to put them in. Beer...nope. Jack Daniels...nope. Various liquors...nope. Orange Juice...ok.
Aw! So sweet! :)
Even if you had locked your door, wouldn't he have had a key?
Yes, but that's why my sister was suspect --and I was horrified that she had seen what a disaster my house was. What a relief it was just him. :)
Pretty cool that you live somewhere he can find flowers growing and just pick them! Jackson is so beautiful!
Post a Comment