| What a catch! Now just add a deep, sexy voice and you can see what a hottie I have for a husband! |
I like to think it was for his deep, sexy voice, since that is one of the first things I noticed about him, but I doubt that 'sexy' is what they were going for with an announcement for county-wide noxious weed awareness workshops. They actually probably just wanted someone who was understandable and didn't sound like a hick. Personally though, with a little training, I think he could have a bright future in the field. For now, I'll just selfishly keep him to myself for reading books aloud together --one of our favorite pastimes.
2 comments:
:)Nice work, Richard!
All the S* men have such great voices! I still like talking to Todd on the phone and having him read aloud to me.
Congrats on the gig, Rick! Did you know I've been doing some VO work lately, too? We must be super-cool (or something).
Post a Comment