Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Foggy"

I don't know why, but for some reason every time I hear a frog I want to find it and catch it. Of course, such adventures would most likely involve getting wet and muddy, and nowadays practicality usually outweighs curiosity, so I generally shrug off the urge and leave the little beasties alone.  However, you can imagine my excitement when I happen upon one somewhat out of it's element in a fairly easy to catch state (i.e. on land).




It's even more fun when you have eager young boys to share in your excitement. 




He might have gotten squeezed a bit but seemed no worse for wear when we put him back.

We could hardly drag them away from the river, what with the prospect of possibly more frogs lurking in the grass nearby.  I was quite reluctant to leave myself.  What fun!



Sorry little froggie, to traumatize you so.


Ahh, simple joys...


No comments: