Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to our "ool"

After a long period of deliberation, failed attempts, and sheer procrastination, we have finally made progress in the potty training area.  It's only been about a week or two since we've started in earnest (after months of coaxing and lecturing and bribing all to no avail), but the first week was a disaster.  He was begging for diapers.  I'm afraid neither of us know what we are doing. This week though we finally had some breakthroughs, and he hasn't had any accidents! Although we're not fully there --nights are still iffy-- I'm so proud of my 3 year old (even if he is almost four)!  We went to the swimming pool today, and he even had the control to stop and ask to go to pee on the potty twice!  Woohoo!





My Big Boy!


My (barely) two year old seems interested, but I'm not so sure about whether I can handle that much competition for the one toilet in our small apartment.  I am nearly 8 months pregnant after all... :)   Actually, even though he says he wants big boy pants, I don't trust that he has the control --and I really don't want to be scrubbing floors and furniture in my condition.  Can you blame me?

No comments: